Transfer From Another Chapter

If you are a member of CMAA and have moved to a club in Tennessee, hereís what you need to do to transfer your membership from your current chapter:


  2. Determine the correct Chapter dues amount to be paid.

  3. Send the completed form and dues check (made out to Volunteer Chapter) to the Volunteer Chapter office for processing: 400 Franklin Road, Franklin TN 37069

  4. The Chapterís Managing Director will approve and sign the form as needed and then forward it along to the National office and your previous chapter for processing.
Volunteer Chapter of CMAA Tennessee

Golf House Tennessee
400 Franklin Rd.
Franklin, TN 37069 | (615) 584-5839

Keep In Touch

Sign Up For Our Newsletter